Lemon Chess Pie
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Place pie crust in 9-inch pie plate...and flute edges.
- Combine sugar and flour in mixing bowl.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating at medium speed with mixer until well blended.
- Add lemon zest, lemon juice, and melted butter. Mix well.
- Pour filling into the prepared pie crust.
- Bake on lower rack of oven for 45 minutes at 325°F...or until puffed and golden brown in colour.
- When cool...cut and serve each wedge with a dollop of whipped cream...and a sauce of fresh raspberries or blackberries