Friday, December 28, 2007

A Quest

I've come to discover that there is no better way to start a day than
a smoothie.

This concentrated injection of fruit, water, vitamins, anti-oxidants
and good sugars gets you going in the morning, without dragging you
down.

I have also come to discover that no one makes smoothies better than
jamba juice.

I don't like that.

I have two problems with jamba:

First: Price. These ridiculous prices are what relegate jamba
smoothies to the 'occasional treat' category instead of daily healthy
staple.

Second: Styrofoam Cups. While nicely insulating, styrofoam is not very
eco-friendly, and is quite toxic. I never feel good about drinking
from a disposable styrofoam cup.

So I come to the conclusion, we need to make smoothies better than jamba.

To do this the authors of this blog will share tips, recipes,
oppininions, experiences, and, above all, drink copious amounts of
healthy, delicious smoothies.

We will do this until we can replicate all of our jamba favorites and
have invented smoothies of our own more delicious than can possibly be
imagines.

Join us on our quest.

Down with the flavor monopoly!

Down with jamba!

No comments:

Post a Comment