This might also be nice with other flavors. White cake with orange Jell-O and orange glaze?
1) Mix together: 1 yellow or lemon cake mix, one small package of lemon Jell-O
2) Add and beat for 3 minutes on medium: 4 eggs, 3/4 cup water, 3/4 cup oil
3) Bake in a 9x13 pan 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
4) Glaze: 3 cups powdered sugar, juice of two lemons plus the lemon rind. Should be thin to go into holes (I needed more lemon juice).
5) Immediately while hot poke with a meat fork deep holes all over the top of the cake. Pour glaze over, pushing it into the holes with the back of a tablespoon.